- Committee on Space Research (COSPAR)
- Future Earth
- Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR)
- Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR)
- Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research (SCOR)
- Scientific Committee on Solar-Terrestrial Physics (SCOSTEP)
- Urban Health & Wellbeing
- World Climate Research Programme (WCRP)
- ICSU in the News
INASP is an international development charity working with a global network of partners in Africa, Latin America and Asia. In line with its vision of research and knowledge at the heart of development, it works to support individuals and institutions to produce, share and use research and knowledge, which can transform lives. It works with a global network of partners to improve access, production and use of research and knowledge, so that countries are equipped to solve their development challenges.
By building capacity at individual, institutional, national and international levels, INASP has seen significant improvement in the research and knowledge sector in many of the countries with which it works.
INASP is a values-driven organization. The values that govern the way it works are: respect; integrity; openness and transparency; commitment; participation; and valuing its staff.