The congress will look at nutrition issues through a wide variety of topics. The pillars of the preliminary programme are:
- Advances in Nutrition Research
- Nutrition Through Life Course
- Public Health Nutrition and Environment
- Nutrition and Management of Diseases
- Nutrients and Nutritional Assessment
- Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
- Food culture practices and Nutritional Education
- Agriculture, Food Science and Safety
The congress will be a high-level meeting focused on addressing the key aspects of nutrition in a multicultural environment, from state-of-the-art reviews to cutting edge nutritional science information.
For more information about this event, see the conference website.