ROLAC Annual Report 2013
This year the report experienced several changes of design and edition with the aim of offering the reader a comprehensive vision of the work of the Office.
In this number, a special space is offered to the priority area of Mathematics Education. From now on, this space will be dedicated to a different priority area each year with the objective of presenting its progress throughout the time.
The content is divided in seven parts:
- Scientific Priority Areas: Four members of ICSU ROLAC Committees prepared reports on each area: Mathematics Education, Sustainable Energy, Disaster Risk Reduction and Biodiversity
- ICSU ROLAC and the Future Earth programme
- ICSU ROLAC and the Young Scientists crosscutting strategy
- ICSU Grants Programme: the projects granted for 2013
- Reaching Out: Events and activities carried on with the ICSU Family, ICSU Scientific Unions, ICSU National Members and other International Organizations
- ICSU ROLAC Governance: the composition of the Regional Committee, reports on the Regional Committee Meetings (RCLAC13 and RCLAC14),the composition of the Secretariat, the Financial Summary of the Regional Office and ROLAC's Communications strategy
- The International Council for Science: This section offers basic information of ICSU such as the Benefits of joining, a list of its Interdisciplinary Bodies and a list of its current Members (National, Unions and Scientific Associates)
Through all the booklet you will find new friendly charts and graphics so the explanaition is richer and easier.
So, please, go on and download it; read it, and let us know what you think about it.
If you would like to receive printed copies, contact Angélica Bucio (ICSU ROLAC Communications Officer).