This report, prepared by the Future Earth Transition Team, details the envisioned design for both the research in Future Earth and its governance structure.
This document describes the conceptual framework for Future Earth. Although agreed on by the co-Chairs of the Transition Team, this is a draft document for consultation.
Future Earth will be led by a Governing Council, supported by a Science Committee and an Engagement Committee. Find out more about the governance structure in this document. Again, although agreed on by the co-Chairs of the Transition Team, this is a draft document for consultation.
- Joint Statement by the Belmont Forum, ICSU and ISSC (PDF)
- Future Earth Framework document (PDF)
- Conceptual paper for the Initiative (PDF)
- Terms of Reference for Transition Team (PDF)
- Grand Challenges Report
- Grand Challenges Science article (PDF)
- Belmont Forum White Paper (PDF)
- Belmont Challenge Report
- 1st Transition Team meeting summary (PDF)
- 2nd Transition Team meeting summary (PDF)